- Question: If you have any questions:
- Answer: Email us by using the Contact Us form on the right side of this page. or call 855-866-6245 (US) / +1-949-333-4825 (International)
GENERAL TOBY KEITH WARRIORS MEMBERSHIP QUESTIONS
- Question: I don't have a credit card, can I purchase a Toby Keith Warriors membership with a check or money order?
- Answer: At this time, we only accept credit cards for payment.
- Question: What are the benefits I receive when I become a Toby Keith Warriors Member?
- Answer: The benefits of a Toby Keith Warriors subscription are explained in detail on the Subscribe page.
MEMBERSHIP SIGN UP QUESTIONS
- Question: How do I sign up for Toby Keith Warriors?
- Answer: Click on the Sign up / Sign In link at the top of the page (or just click here for the Subscribe page). Paid membership entitles you to the full benefits of being a Toby Keith Warrior member including members-only discount offers, and access to Tobykeith.com community area, exclusive content and more.
PRE-SALE TICKETING INFO
- Question: Once I have purchased, when will I receive my tickets?
- Answer: Tickets are sent out well in advance of the show. If you haven't received your tickets 7 days prior to your show please call the customer service department of the ticket vendor from whom you purchased your tickets. Any anticipated delays in ticket delivery will be posted on the event purchase page.
- Question: How do I buy Toby Keith pre-sale tickets?
- Answer: To purchase tickets, please log in to the Toby Keith site, then go to the TOUR page. Your member pre-sale code and the ticketing links will appear in the tour schedule.
- Question: Where can I find my unique presale access code?
- Answer: You can find your code on the Shows page when you are logged in as a member (You must be a paid, current member).
- Question: Can I purchase pre-sale tickets by telephone?
- Answer: No, we host Internet-only sales
- Question: My ticket pre-sale code does not work. Who may I contact for help?
- Answer: When you are on the ticketing site, do not copy and paste your password into the form field. Please manually type in your code. This prevents any chance of invisible characters or blank spaces from being entered. These invisible characters cause the system to produce an error message. For additional assistance with Ticketmaster presales, you may visit the Ticketmaster help area:
- Question: When do ticket pre-sales open and when do they close?
- Answer: Please check the NEWS and TOUR sections for the most updated pre-sale information
- Question: How will I receive my tickets?
- Answer: Presale tickets are sent out well in advance of the show. If you haven't received your tickets 48 hours prior to your show, please call the ticketing provider's customer service department.
- Question: Will I receive an ticket order confirmation by email?
- Answer: Yes. It is important to use a valid email address when placing your ticket order to receive order-related communications. Be sure to check your SPAM folder if you do not receive the email.
- Question: How do I cancel a ticket order?
- Answer: This ticketing site has an "all sales are final" policy. If the show is canceled or rescheduled for a date that you are unable to attend, you are eligible to receive a refund for the face value of the tickets.
- Question: How is seating being handled for people with disabilities?
- Answer: Advice will be found during the online booking process, including information on how to order accessible seats. Please check with your specific venue for details.
- Question: Does a Subscription to Toby Keith Warriors guarantee I can purchase tickets?
- Answer: No. Toby Keith Warriors pre-sales provide early access but cannot guarantee tickets. Tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis.
- Question: What is the ticket limit?
- Answer: Eight (8) tickets per show are allowed on the tour during the presales. (In the spirit of the fan club one person may have only one membership. If we receive reports of abuse we reserve the right to shut down your membership and cancel your tickets.).
- Question: How do I change or request my password?
- Answer: Go here to request a new password.
- Question: How do I edit my profile?
- Answer: When you are logged in with either a free or paid account, click on the USER PROFILE button at the top of the page. You can update your profile information from there. Note - user names and display names are not changeable, but please make sure to update your email address, mailing address, etc.